With collective experience of more than 30 years in low voltage, networking, software and building automation systems, Gulf Fiber has the know how to design, implement, supervise and document technology projects ranging from homes to sophisticated commercial buildings.
In cooperation with major International vendors such as Schneider Electric, TE, Huawei for reliable components and design standards from forward looking institutions such as BICSI, Fiber Optic Association and the EMerge Alliance. Gulf Fiber develops systems that meet international standards to the highest quality specifications.
- Electric system design using all DC or Hybrid AC/DC distribution systems
- Building Automation and Control systems design, implementation supervision and inspection
- Fiber-To-The-Desk optical systems
- Wireless Telecommunication
- IPTV and OTT media systems
- Control Software Development
- Systems implementation supervision, inspection and quality control
Gulf Fiber in cooperation with Gulf Systems have designed and delivered major automation projects in Kuwait including fiber to the room technology in Salmiya Hotel, lighting control and automation for Alseif Hospital and IPTV system for KJO among other leading edge projects.
Gulf Fiber established a Quality Policy that is both appropriate for the organization and meets the requirements set forth in ISO requirements. This policy is communicated throughout the company. Department managers and supervisors are responsible for ensuring all employees understand the policy. To ensure the company’s policy remains appropriate, it is reviewed at least annually at one of the company’s Management Review meetings.